Last night, Bloom made it through the channels to Amazon and B&N. Both it and Pearl are on Smashwords, but only in ePub form… I’m waiting for faithful Tabard to get me the Smashwords files for upload before I do the formal announcement for each book.
But they’re here, and up for sale! And I think this is actually my first completed trilogy online, too! Here’s the reading order:
1. The Worth of a Shell (Stone Moon 1) (Smashwords | Amazon | B&N)
2. “Fire in the Void” (you can read this one before or after Shell, it takes place very close to concurrent to it: Amazon, Smashwords | Audible.com)
3. Pearl in the Void (Stone Moon 2) (Amazon | B&N | Smashwords )
4. “Stone Moon, Silk Scarves” (included in the back of Pearl, but for completeness’s sake, and for people who want the audiobook: Amazon, Smashwords | Audible.com)
5. A Bloom in the North (Stone Moon 3) (Amazon | B&N | Smashwords )
So there you go, folks… this trilogy takes the Jokka through the worst period of their history, reveals a lot of back-story, and brings them out the other end. The first-readers report that it worked for them as a complete story, and that I did justice to the questions I brought up and the problems I created. Have a read and tell me if I honored the author/reader pact for you. And leave reviews! This was a lot of work, I am nervous and wouldn’t mind cookies. >.>
If you find any errors, please report them! These books were copy-edited by multiple eyes, but that doesn’t mean we found everything. Plus, this is the first time I’ve done the formatting in this particular way, so here and there I’m finding little glitches. Finally, the gifting/bartering for the series is still continuing, here’s a link to that.
There’s a lot I want to say and share about these books, but it can wait until more of you have read them. I think I am going to relax! For now!