I am available for interviews, broadcasts and podcasts, and appearances, on the topics of writing, art, and doing business as a creative professional in the internet age, with specializations in marketing and social media for the fine arts professional. I offer seminars as well as lectures. You can contact me at haikujaguar at gmail to discuss your engagement.
Interviews and Podcasts
- TCK Publishing: Kickstart Your Writing Career: Chain Your Campaigns for Better Results
- January 27, 2017, Wordslingers Podcast: Writing Scifi and Fantasy with Maggie Hogarth
- October 12, 2106, File 770: Peltedverse Creator, Creator, Artist, and SFWA VP
- May 18, 2015, Amazing Stories: The SFWA Indie Program
- March 2, 2015, SF/F Marketing Podcast
- November 21, 2014, Publisher’s Weekly: Blazing the Self-Publishing Path
- November 1, 2013: Storyteller Spotlight on ACX.
- June 19, 2013: Science Fiction and Fantasy Writer’s Chat on Twitter.
- September 2012: Author of the Month at Project Fiction, about the Kherishdar books.
- July 28, 2012, Webfiction World: On crowdfunding/alternative payment models for writers.
- February 16, 2012, ShortStoryGeeks.Com: On short fiction writing.
- June 2, 2010, Ergofiction.com: on being an alien historian.
- December 17, 2007, Strange Horizons podcast: Crowdfunding the Aphorisms.
- 2007, Families.Com: On writing, new motherhood, and pets.